Michael E. Licari
Originally from Michigan, Michael arrived in Fort Wayne in 2013 and has called it home ever since. Michael graduated from Aquinas College in Grand Rapids, Michigan receiving a B.A. with a double major in Political Science and Business Administration. He then went on to attend Valparaiso University School of Law to earn his Juris Doctor.
Michael represents clients, from individuals to corporations, in a variety of legal matters, which include: Estate Planning, Estate Administration, Medicaid Planning, Elder Law, Guardianships, Estate Litigation, Will Contests, General Litigation, Employment Law, Employment Discrimination, Business Transactions, Business and Succession Planning, General Corporate Counsel, Real Estate, Creditor’s Rights, and Family Law.
Helping individuals and businesses find solutions is something he takes great pride in. Michael also enjoys building personal relationships and trust with his clients. Sometimes clients come to him with a concern or a problem. Sometimes clients come to him to plan or prevent a problem. Either way, Michael is always prepared to jump in and provide helpful and valuable legal guidance. He is a problem solver that helps clients, both large and small, achieve their goals while defending and protecting their interests.
Prior to Bonahoom & Bobilya, LLC, Michael worked as an attorney with another local law firm and practiced in the areas of General Insurance Defense, Medical Malpractice Defense, Employment Law, Employment Discrimination, Education Law, Civil Rights, Estate Planning, and Estate Administration.
In addition to helping clients, Michael enjoys spending time with family and friends, including his wife, Ashley, and three children, Connor, Gianna, and Eleanor. He also enjoys golf and watching sports. He is a member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church in Fort Wayne.
- General Counsel
- Estate Planning and Administration
- Medicaid Planning
- Elder Law
- Estate Litigation/Will Contests
- General Litigation/Complex Civil Litigation
- Business Transactional
- Real Estate
- Employment Law/Discrimination
- Civil Rights
- Creditors’ Rights
- Family Law
- Real Estate/Landlord & Tenant Disputes
- Breach of Contract Claims
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty Litigation
- Products Liability Claims
- Civil Rights and Discrimination Defense
- Personal Injury/Medical Malpractice Defense
- Commercial Collections
- Business and Corporate Advising and Litigation
- Aquinas College (Grand Rapids, Michigan), B.A., Political Science and Business Administration (2010)
- Valparaiso University School of Law, J.D., (2013)