Commercial litigation involves virtually every type of dispute that can arise in the business context, including breach of contract cases, partnership/joint venture disputes, business torts, non-compete cases, breach of fiduciary duty claims, and shareholder disputes.
Litigation can have a profound impact on your business. Helping you see the big picture – what litigation means for your bottom line – is what we do best. While not every case ends up in court, we have significant experience at both the trial and appellate levels in state and federal courts. We also keep a watchful eye on controlling litigation costs and offer effective alternative fee arrangements. Simply put, our value-driven approach is what you should expect in your law firm.
Our litigation department handles cases involving a wide variety of topics, such as:
- Business disputes (breach of contract, breach of duties, and business torts)
- Intellectual property cases
- Labor and employment (discrimination, wrongful termination, non-compete litigation)
- Professional Malpractice
- Banking disputes (creditor’s rights, lender liability, commercial foreclosure, mortgage fraud)
- Real estate disputes
- Probate litigation (will contests and guardianships)